Thursday, May 27, 2010

It Was a Good Day at Cape Canaveral...

My counts were up some today. My neutrophils looked very good. A chemo day. In a couple of weeks I'll be back on my own schedule again. God Willing.
Thank you for your prayers and notes. Again, I caution you, this blog is about me and when something good is happening, gross or not, it's what I write about. My digestive track is waking up. I'm NOT saying I won't have problems again in that particular area, but as of the past 2 days, things have been working well. That is a huge deal and I am so grateful. We all take for granted things that come (out) naturally. When surgery or something else takes that natural function away, it makes life, well, quite painful. I am so grateful...and my heart goes to people who have to deal with this on a daily basis for the rest of their lives (I know a few of those people). We take for granted our good health. Yes, we say we are thankful for our health, but when we lose it; suddenly we realize how precious our good health is.
How nice to see a dash of zip code rain this evening. I think it was about 2" --- raindrops 2" apart. Welcome to NM rain.
Thank you for your support and for sticking with me. love kathryn

No comments: