Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Few Letters Spoke Volumes



I got out my sticker box and put together a t-shirt to wear to the cancer center. When Brandy asked who I needed to see today, I opened up my sweatshirt and viola'!!
A ticket to the injection clinic. The girl who administers shots asked why I was there....they always ask, never assume anything, again, I opened up my sweatshirt to show her my t-shirt. Laughter. I want them to know I KNOW, Neupogen is on the agenda for the duration of chemo.
Good day here. I am very anxious to see if my counts have returned to a level where I can have chemo tomorrow. I pray so.
Jim had his stress test on his heart: Perfect.
Someone close to me had some tests run today: Perfect. No problems.
Now it's time to bathe the Weenie Dog. May God sing over you tonight.
love kathryn
You are pondering the Big Girl Underwear? Admit it, you were. When you come here, you will be asked to sign in please! It's a constant reminder to put 'em on and get ready for the day. As Colleen Crowder would say it, Man up! and rub some dirt in it!
You Go Colleen!

4 comments:

joyce said...

Yes! You read my mind....the first thing I thought when I opened the blog was...WHOM do those panties belong too! and what are they doing in the picture! Hahahaha...good one. And writing on your t-shirt! Glad to hear your sense of humor is working overtime. Glad to hear about Jim's stress test results too.

Anonymous said...

Love that shirt! Neupogen -- ask for it by name. And those are some ginormous panties! Can't wait to sign them. It is good to see you, girl! I'm praying you can take the chemo tomorrow.

Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathryn,
I just wanted to let you know that I am here, and trying to keep up with you. I pray for you and Molly every night, and for Jim, too. I hope you can do the chemo today. You're looking great. Thanks for the picture. And, in my case, the panties weren't the first thing I noticed! Terri has had cararact surgery on both eyes and now does not need glasses. She looks a lot different!
Love,
big brother Roger

Dan said...

you're looking good K. glad Jim's stress test is good. I make A's in stress all the time.
love ya,
Dan