Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yesterday Was A Skuvala Kind of Day

They have me bound and gagged in the hospital....not really, but those who have been hospitalized know...you only want to go home.  Though I realize I'm not quite ready, my little dogs are now entering a neurotic state of being.  Bless their little doggie hearts.

What? no novella today?  Nope, but I am getting REAL food.  I'm going off of "liquids".  That is a grace that I am thrilled with! 
I am doing better and the doctors, nurses and staff are more than wonderful to me....God's hands and feet at their best.  I am amazed at what they have put up with from my body and how loving they are.  They set aside their families and their problems to assist us.  God bless them, everyone.

Now, to figure out exactly what is going on.  I am staying tuned.

Love to all, kathryn

Psalm 37:5.
Much love and get well greetings to Jeff - love you so.

No comments: