Monday, December 27, 2010

That Post Christmas Shopping....Bleah.....

Not a post holiday shopper....it's a rare day for me to arrive on a big shopping day and I dash in and dash out.  (call me Dasher). 
Today, Jim MUST have some dress slacks and jacket for Leah's wedding.   Is anyone counting the days with me?  Am I the only one?  13 days.  13. Thirteen.  2 weeks and 1 day. I'm so thrilled and excited for them and filled with GLEE to get to be there and dress up and feel happy and giddy and celebrating a wonderful couple.  Wheeee!
Christmas 2010 is past.  What a year.  What a year this has been.  Still mulling this over.  What a year.  oh yes, I AM HERE!  "O! The Places You'll Go", seems very fitting.  I'm ready.  My body isn't quite ready.  A lot of post chemo "slo jo".  But soon and very soon, I hope to be mopping my own floors, making our bed on a daily basis, cooking, cooking, cooking and enjoying bring people into our home to celebrate what they have done for our family. 
Goodness....the "i owe" list is very long.  And I'm thankful to have such a list.
Have a warm day - enjoy your time off if indeed you have some time off, enjoy your family and friends and eating too much good food. 
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to The Entire Fenno Family and Bill & Donna....more to follow.
"And now let us welcome the New Year.  Full of Things that have never been." 
                                                                                                   ---Anonymous
O Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is Good.

No comments: