Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ninja Fever



I was having a difficult night last night.  I got out the magnets that friend's shared with me and put on the headband that holds the magnets.  Jim thought it photo worthy.  I ended up at the ER again!!!!!  Again?!?!?  I am healthy....simply worn out by chemotherapy.  I'm up some and down some (physically).  I had acupuncture this a.m.   It helped quite a bit.  I was told no corporate worship for a couple of weeks.  Too many germs?  Too many opportunities to fall?  Too little time to sleep?  Ok, I will mind and rest and read a bit.
Behold The Lamb of God, He came to save us from the sin of the world!
Happy Christmas Eve Eve.
Love and thanks for your wonderful encouraging comments. 
love to all, kathryn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn,

You are a "Ninja Christian Warrior", showing great inner strength and faithfulness. You are an inspiration to us.

May God bless you with the rest you need and give you His strength and peace.

You are in our prayers,
Jim and Sheila

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kathryn. We love you and are praying for you. I hope you have a great Christmas.

DE Morton