Thursday, April 22, 2010

and then came one more thing.......

Chuck Parker will undergo heart by-pass surgery at Kansas Medical Center, Andover KS at 7:30am, Friday, April 23. We all solicit your prayers for him and for his wife, Patty, their children, Jenny, Bethanna, Abby and Emily as well as for his surgeon, nurses and technicians. I'm a big one to pray very hard for the anesthesiologist. Our lives rest in their hands. I appreciate your support for our family. My mother has been hit hard with two of her children being ill. We are tough and know God is in the midst of us. We do not ever have to wonder around in the dark.
"He will do this." Ps. 37:5. May God bless your lives today.
love you kathryn
Yes, I am in Okla City tonight. My uncle, Jerald Parker, will drive me to Wichita tomorrow and pick me up on Monday for my return flight to Abq. Yes, I am fine. I am at the end of my chemo cycle and am taking precautions (you want to see me in my mask and hot pink ear muffs?) I look "smashing"!! really. I am fine. Will be just fine. Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful to learn that your uncle drove you to Wichita this morning! I was up early and praying for your safety, as well as Chuck's surgery -- and for your mom. Give her a hug for me.

Vickie said...

... praying for all ...

Love, Vickie

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a ride to Wichita! Praying for your family ...
Rebecca