Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Sunday Blessing

It was a neupogen morning; then we went to worship. The a/c was out; we had an abbreviated service. It was wonderful and sweet to me.
Are we in control of our lives? If not, who is? God. The Creator, the one who holds all of this universe in the palm of His hand. This evening, I read this on a devotional - it so completely fits with the our worship today. Clint did an outstanding job leading us in our singing. Though many were out today, it was beautiful.

Sunday’s Reflection: . . . CAN I TRUST YOU, GOD? Can I trust you to be who you say you are? Let me relax in the assurance that you are bigger than my greatest worry. With you I am safe. . . .

- Missy Buchanan
Talking with God in Old Age: Meditations and Psalms


I think that sums it up

Lightening is flashing across the skies. Probably a heat storm, but it is encouraging to see an indication that the monsoon season will soon begin.

With love and blessings, thank you for your support for me and for all who are coping with so many health problems. I know there are many problems people are coping with...thank you for praying so faithfully. kathryn

No comments: