Wednesday, July 27, 2011

World's Tiniest Jalepeno Peppers, Ya Think??

Those are little, tiny jalapeno peppers. Look very closely. (sorry it's blurry, as I said, it's a very tiny plant!) The peppers fit the plant. It's a very healthy plant, just very tiny. 
Tomorrow is my last doctor's appointment.  I've been scanned, xrayed, poked and prodded, hemmed and hawed over this summer.  I will return to the cancer center every 3 mos. The only thing on the docket is cataract surgery for me.   
Unfortunately, Jim's health took a bad turn.  All of the symptoms and a few new ones have been with him for several months.  We've looked for the best doctor(s) and believe we've found him/them.  We heard from him yesterday.  He said he would be glad to review all of Jim's records.  We pray we are on the right path. 
No cruises, no mountain cabins, no hut by the beach.  We've had a quiet summer.  There is a season and a purpose for everything under heaven...even when we do not always understand the reason or purpose.  We've seen some incredible things during this past year plus.  We are thankful we are not on our own.  Ever. 
I'll get back to you on those peppers...
Good night from Abq.
love kathryn

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Praying for your continued wisdom and courage, kathryn!

Love,
Cindy

Cheryl at caschuster@msn.com said...

Dearest Kathryn:

I have been a long term stalker of your blog. I have never used one before so this is my first time responding. My name is Cheryl Schuster. Jim will know me since he hired me at SNL. I want you to know my prayers are with you both. I can't imagine what your family has gone through nor can I imagine why. I realize this is in God's hands and yet I stand wonder and wonder and pray. You have been such an inspiration to me. When you share you spiritual learnings I learn so much and have my faith strenghtened. When you wrote about crying out load to God - I so needed to hear this since I feel quilty doing so. I always feel I should pray mostly for others. Thank you, may God bless, and please bestoy a miracle upon Jim as God did for you. Fondly, Cheryl

Cory said...

Woohoo I love the good news about you, Kathryn!! Now comes Jim's turn *sigh*