Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting To The Heart Of The Matter

I'm betting you won't guess WHAT this commercial is about until the last !! Voted the BEST commercial ever! Totally made my day.  Thank you for sending Linda!!  Pass it on. 

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/stethoscope.html

I can see a bit of the west mesa this morning.  People who live higher may have a better view.  The crescent moon was pinkish red last night.  A real werewolf moon if there ever was one.  and I'm sure there has been one before this.  
Jim had his first encounter with "9,000 Needles" at the acupuncturist yesterday.  That is an exaggeration - but there were a lot of needles used.  She told Jim the first time I went in - she used 4.  I was in pretty bad shape.  But baby! look at me now!!
love kathryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. The best commercial ever! Thanks for sharing :-).

Love you!
Peggy