Thursday, February 3, 2011

As There Are No Atheists in Foxholes....

there are no atheists laying on medical tables either.  Tomorrow, I have a test involving an ultrasound wand/monitor.  Tuesday -  a brain scan.  When Dr. C was not making small talk a few weeks ago.  He said I would be watched very closely. I've been very, very blessed.  All of the last tests have been negative.  Anticipating these tests will follow suit.
and February's calendar is no longer empty. 
The dogs are wondering what happened to their backyard.  The back of the house is always the last place to melt after a snowfall.  Jim and I scrape the snow away so they can see the grass, however Coco and Scout would much rather chose their own spot.
We're supposed to see 33 degrees tomorrow.  Have to break out the lawn chairs and sunscreen - for us and the dogs.  
To my Texas family and friends.  Find a warm spot, cook great amounts of good food, find a good book or project and stay indoors.
I guess I will cheer for the Steelers for the Superbowl this Sunday.  Honestly, I'm waiting for March Madness.  We both really enjoy college basketball.  Go Vols!
Reading some good books and getting back to my knitting bag. Great to be able to concentrate on both of things again.
"This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;
I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."  Isaiah 48:17
Prayers especially for Mike M., Simone and Bev. 
Good Night from bitterly cold but clear Albuquerque.
love kathryn

2 comments:

Tina said...

Glad your tests are all coming back clean and clear! Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will root for the Packers just to keep it even. I don't really care either way who wins. I am like you I am waiting for March Madness. Glad your tests are coming back good. Isaiah 48:17, this is good. I hope I can stay on the path and follow his lead. Thanks for your prayers. I have been blessed. Mike M.