Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taking A Nap and Cancer

I was, as usual, not very clear when I made the comment on my partial thyroidectomy.  That particular tumor on my thyroid was benign. 
Colon Cancer:  I still do not have answers.  I finish my chemo regimen this week.  I believe Dr. Clark said I will have my PET/CAT scans in Dec.  I will also have to undergo some blood work, which is always ongoing. Perhaps by January, I will have the results and information on that cancer.
I do find my energy levels are at an all time low, however, Jim sent a devotional re:  napping. 
A great storm was about to engulf the disciples fishing boat.  The disciples were in a panic, they turned to find Jesus...napping.  Jesus knew ruled the storm and who was protecting them.
Another lesson.  I do not have to calm the waves and try to control anything going on in my life. You know something? Though I've spoken a lot about Jesus' balanced life, I've reached a point in time that talking about his "balanced life" has past.  Actually reaching out and grasping onto a corner of living his calm and rest, is comforting.  Do yourself a favor; take a nap. I am on my way to do that now.
Be Blessed my dearest friends and family,
kathryn

No comments: