Monday, November 22, 2010

Something Worth Sharing This Week

Monday’s Reflection


“WHERE DID I GET THE IDEA that worship must always
be restrained, quiet, and dignified?
Throughout my long life, you have showered me
with blessing upon blessing.
Today I will not withhold the praise you deserve.
Awaken the passion that I’ve kept tucked away for
a rainy day.
It’s all about you, Lord. Not me — but you.
Before I get out of this chair, I will lift my hands
and say aloud the Lord’s Prayer. Today I will
consider what all those words mean.
I will sing a hymn of praise while I comb my hair
and put on my socks.
I will not wait for another day.
I will make a joyful noise!”
- Missy Buchanan

Wild winds blowing; leaves dancing on the streets until they are scooped up and flung into the air. I believe the winds and the falling leaves are also making a joyful noise unto the Lord!
 I love fall.  love you too,
kathryn

1 comment:

Nancye Cole said...

Kathryn,
Thank you for sharing your message with us last Sunday-it meant so much to me and I am sure, in different ways, to others. The Lord spoke through you powerfully. You and Jim and Molly are in my prayers. Thank you for sharing your absolutely adorable Thanksgiving Day photo!!! Love to you, Nancye