Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Gorgeous Fall Day

I tried, no ethanol.  Dr. M. said it is used and can be successful but not often.  She sat down and said, now, let's talk about your surgery.  A partial thyroidectomy. She went through the entire procedure and asked if I had any questions.  I've read a great deal regarding this surgery, so I think I'm ready.  I understand the risks etc. The next day,   I ran into a patient at the cancer center.  When I mentioned Dr. M's name to someone, she turned around and said, 'she's very good'.  I pray she is.
She said I will go in in the morning and if all goes well, I go home that evening.
All I need is a day and time.  I vote no more surgeries after this. 
I also know, I have no control over anything.  Ok, I can control how much apple pie I consume...sometimes.
Aren't these fall days just lovely?
love kathryn

No comments: